2.09.2009

chef ramsay’s scrambled eggs

Tech Guy and I have been on a gourmet cooking streak lately. We both love Gordon Ramsay and we found this video on how to scramble eggs the real way! I don’t really like eggs; usually avoid them as much as possible, but I have to admit these were pretty good! I’ve also included a recipe so you don’t have to watch the whole thing, but the video will make you drool…


Gordon Ramsay's Scrambled Eggs

6 eggs
25 g butter, cold and cubed
1 tablespoon c
reme fraiche (sour cream works great)

garnish:
fresh ground black pepper
chopped chives

Break eggs into a pan and add the cubed butter.
Stir over a medium heat until the eggs clump and then add the creme fraiche. Season.
Remove from heat when eggs are clumpy, but soft.
Season with freshly ground black pepper and garnish with a sprinkling of chopped chives.


1 comment:

The Fru-Gals said...

oh my goodness does this look delish!